Monday, March 25, 2013

This time baby,

I don't know why I hate getting drunk/super high yet I keep wanting to do it and immediately regret it. Dumb girl. Anyways, yesterday was spent playing pool and L4D2 for an hour which got me totally addicted and now all I wanna do is kill those annoying zombies. Afterwards was MacDonald's for supper with the usual. Super sinful but you only live once right? Been having too much late nights lately and it's not good for my body mind and soul so I'm going to try to stop but who am I kidding? My homies are all night owls. Yes, homies. I'm falling in love with heavy rap music, I have no idea why. And I've been told by everybody that I'm losing weight but with all that supper, I don't understand why. But it could be because of the diet pills I've been taking since October, yes, must be. This post is all over the place because that's how my thoughts are nowadays, all over the place. But I think I'm fine.. with the chaos in my head. It just shows a big contrast against my really boring life. So whatever I'm doing is self inflicted but I can't seem to stop. I'm just waiting, for that moment when everything becomes crystal clear and it might be some time tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment