Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Break away from something more.

Melanie Martinez's covers are really awesome, check out her rendition of 'Bulletproof'. Her voice is just like.. angelic and there's this certain amount of rasp in it that balances out the sweetness.

Okay anyways, I really am quite confused about things right now. But one thing's certain, I have to stop. Have to. Stop. Checking on this and that, thinking about him and that. I have no idea why I asked him to meet and then chickened out and postponed it till next week. I have no idea what I am even going to do when we meet and why on earth did he even agree to meet. I guess I just have to let things go, let those things that I'll never have any answers to go, let them fade away and stop haunting my mind like a ghost. But it's always better said than done right? And I've never been the patient kinda person, that's why sometimes when I want to move on, I want to move on. Like instantly, but that's never the case and that's why I keep going back to square 1. I need to love the pain, to give myself time and that's horribly hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment