Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Said and done

Just got back from KL yesterday night, accompanied JJC soccer girls as their tour manager which was really like a redundant post cause even though I didn't think I did nothing but I certainly didn't do much. It was a good trip though, had fun with the girls and it made me miss playing soccer competitively so much. But yeah, I know I suck at soccer now and it always make me feel bad about myself.

Something happened just now which made my heart sank a little and now I have to sleep with a heavy heart which kinda sucks. Sometimes life just randomly throws you a setback and you're totally not ready for this shit and you have nothing to do but deal with it. Even when you had a plan to deal with it but new shit just keeps coming up and now you're forced to regroup. I honestly have no idea what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment