Friday, March 15, 2013

The irony.

What if birds were actually afraid of heights, but they were made to fly most of the time? What if fishes were all afraid of drowning, but the only way they could survive was to be in the water? And us, humans, we all long to fly, to survive underwater for a longer period of time without the help of an oxygen tank but we were just made to walk. To live on land. To be able to do so many more things that creatures like birds and fishes can't do. But we were made to be jealous of them, because they could live differently. Because if I was given a choice, I would probably chose to live underwater, perhaps a mermaid if I could, but not like this.

I've spent too much time swimming for the past 2 weeks that I'm starting to smell like chlorine but I'm not complaining. I love being underwater. I love the feeling of being surrounded by large body of waters. I love how my thoughts only consisted of "just keep swimming" and "breathe properly" and I tune out almost completely to what my problems were just earlier. I love how the sun shines its light onto the water and causes the light streaks underwater. It's too beautiful to be captured and it always make me feel happy. That's why I want to be a mermaid, because life underwater is just too beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment