Sunday, April 28, 2013

Heart & Mind.

It's been almost a week since I'm back from Phuket with Xinyi. It was a nice trip, spending our afternoons at the beach everyday, doing activities we would never get a chance to do in Singapore and the adventures we've had were so priceless. Even picked out 5 cheap books from this bookstore that I've research upon in Phuket, but I've already finished them all within this week.

Been working ever since I came back and work's okay. Won't say it's good yet because I realized that I've made a mistake, regardless a major/minor one, almost everyday and I shouldn't be. :/ Mum and dad are away in Europe for their holiday and I miss them. Though it's not the first time they've been away but it always feels weird without them at home.

I really hate it, how sometimes when I've already made up my mind, when it is dead set, when I've already have a target and am focused on it, then shit happens and fucks things up. Now I'm back to thinking this and that, which is definitely not helping me at all. I hate this feeling. All I wanted was someone who can be nice and true to me. That is fucking all. It's not that hard right? Wrong.

“Even when I detach, I care. You can be separate from a thing and still care about it. If I wanted to detach completely, I would move my body away. I would stop the conversation midsentence. I would leave the bed. Instead, I hover over it for a second. I glance off in another direction. But I always glance back at you.”
- David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment