Friday, April 12, 2013

Don't.

All's good with the new workplace despite the location being a little far but well, it's surrounded with ice cream parlors so I guess it can't be that bad, just bad for my tummy.

I know it's bad to think like this but I just feel like I should prepare myself for the worst, because good things will never happen to me. Like I feel really sad that this is happening and I so sincerely wish that I could control it and stop it from happening but I can't. He won't be alright because he will be in a lot of pain but even if he isn't alright, it'll be alright because soon he'll be freed of that pain but we won't be alright and in fact, we will never be alright and I feel so damn scared. I can't be positive because the results will be negative then I'll just end up blaming myself for being positive when all along, I should have been negative.

I just want you guys to stay. Stay, don't leave. Stay. Please.

Stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment