Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy days

The perks of having like 6 bikinis is so that you can swim more than twice a day. Supposedly 6 times because 6 bikinis right? But I'm not that hardcore. After a really scary swim-photo session with xinyi, went for a feast at pizza hut and I'm going for japanese hot-pot buffet with wati tomorrow. My life motto right now is life's good when food's good and in my case, the food's always good. And sometimes expensive.

And I just created instagram on my dad's ipad, so please try not to follow me cause I won't be uploading anything. I just wanna save my name in case someone else wants to use it (haha) and like just look at pictures when I'm bored.

This post is lame but I just want to remember today because it was a happy one and I wish for more to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment