Saturday, April 13, 2013

Contentment.

I have no idea why I broke down last night, maybe it was because I was finally coming to terms with what's happening currently but I had a pretty good day today. Honestly, yesterday was also a good day. I suck at being contented with everything in general.

Went for soccer today, and most possibly the last soccer training I'd attend in the months to come but it was good. I really, really miss soccer. Then dad came to pick me up with the rest of the family and basically we feasted at one of my favorite restaurant. Bought bubble tea home (to satisfy my craving) and mum pointed out how much junk food I've been having this week. Okay, but seriously.. I had ice cream everyday except for today and hopefully tomorrow and bubble tea twice yesterday and once today. It's bad right? I didn't even have much proper meals. Okay well then I spent the rest of my day just lazing around at home and finally got an answer from him. Right now, it's just up to me to follow through with my plans. So yeah, today was just a good day in general.

And then I started thinking about how lucky I am my whole life. I've originally typed out the things that I felt lucky for but deleted all of them because I sound really bratty but just..
I love you dad for being simple-minded, teaching me that sometimes less is more and how important it is to have a big heart.
I love you mum for being really the coolest and slackest mum in the whole wide world and for trusting me to know my rights and wrongs.
I love you grandma for being so open minded despite your age, your care for me throughout the years and always loving me no matter how difficult I can be.
And lastly, I love you grandpa for showing me that you can be stubborn but loving and kind hearted and for giving me such a good father and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment