Friday, July 5, 2013

You've got the love

I think I've been too comfortable with my current situation, and maybe it's the way I was brought up. Always being sheltered with the basics thus causing me to never worry about future, instead I was just happy living in the moment and carefree enough to have really unpractical dreams. So after I graduated, reality hits me hard with many questions about my future; of what I'd like to do, who I'd want to be and most importantly, could I find something that I'd like to do for a long time and support myself while doing it?

I've been having these thoughts in my head, that I need to find a job that has a healthy balance of practicality and passion otherwise I'd never last more than 3 months doing it. Because of this requirement, I've diminished quite a few number of jobs in my head, leaving me back to square 1 - nothing. And lately, I've been quite enthusiastic about making a future for myself. Like I really want to be successful and provide for my parents. And then a few days later, I'd just be content with being a part time waitress (yes, that's who I am right now at this stage of my life and I'm honestly okay with it because who can say that they could balance 3 long plates of dessert with ice cream on it and carry them through crowds of rude people who just can't move despite the numerous 'excuse me'?). But no, I have to keep feeling the urgency that I ain't getting any younger and I have to find something that I'm passionate about or at least, something that I feel okay doing and most importantly, something that pays the bills.

On a complete irrelevant note, I'd really like to have a nice slender body so I'd look better in my clothes. I'll start exercising when my period's over. In need of a really good swim and tan because I've been looking a little too fair lately.

Oh, and I'm so excited about the aquarium trip that we're (my family) doing tomorrow. It's sort of an elated birthday celebration (I think) for daddy who's turning the big 5-0.

How's this for an update? Have a good weekend guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment