Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summertime Sadness

I miss everything, back when I belonged.

Don't ever listen to Lana Del Rey or Adele, you will fucking cry.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you

/ Don't know what's the matter with me today, or why I've been getting so emotional every Sunday. Been crying a lot today, it's just this certain feeling of sadness that I can't explain. Maybe it's because of the realization that my future, or rather lack of it, is rather bleak at the moment. Or maybe it's because of all the people who I miss who can't come back anymore. Most days now, it just feels like I don't know anybody anymore, that maybe they've changed or I just didn't know them well enough in the first place. The fact that it might be true scares me. And I don't know, what in the world, am I doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment