Sunday, July 28, 2013

Untouchable

Saw an old customer from Green Yoga yesterday at the bar. I was quite shocked until I saw you. My heart literally skipped a beat and then it started beating really fast. You, who came to find me because you said you missed me. You, whose words I can't trust anymore. You, who fed me so many honeyed words and lies. You, who I have the highest tolerance level for. I don't know what to do with you anymore. You're like this flame that burns me every time I get too close, yet me being the moth that I am, can't help but fly towards your direction. Maybe you should leave me alone because I know if you keep this up, I'd cave and become the pathetic fool like I was. And because every time I see you, my head and heart goes to war and it always leaves me feeling helpless as fuck.

Most of the time, I just feel like being alone because when in a crowd, all I feel is alone. Alone, A lone. That's why I choose to be alone. It hurts less when you know the only thing that's killing you is yourself.

On a lighter note, sometimes daddy likes to do things that really surprises me and make me love him even more. Today I decided to take some time alone and ran some errands at JP. Since I was heading out, I was tasked with buying dinner for sis and dad. Wanted to be sweet so I paid for their food and really wasn't expecting to get money back. Even though I ran out of cash right before buying dad's dinner, I just stood in front of the stall calculating how much I need and how much I have and realised I was short of 10 cents. Damn.. Okay when I was like eating in the living, dad shove me $20 and said it's for the dinner so I told him it's okay and he insisted. I know it's nothing but it made me feel loved.

And what else.. Oh right. Got a brand new coloursplash for free cause it's still under warranty. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment