Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zoo 13

A picture to even out the sadness in this blog.


// Another case of how lame I am is when I went to do my stuff for a while, leaving my phone to charge and after quite some time, I went to check on my phone and realised nobody actually replied me or whatever and I got like upset but I told myself okay whatever don't care then at around 11plus, I received like everybody's reply and then realised it's just whatsapp's being dumb and I became happy like I feel like I'm not a loser who's just bugging everybody. Ha... such a long paragraph to describe how lame I can get.

/// Today's such a good day I swear. Realised that my current favourite writer replied me. Fan girl alert. And she's younger than me. Ahhhh sometimes I wish I had the ability to fluently string words together. Such a beautiful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment