Saturday, June 8, 2013

My 10 days stint


Meet Junior. She's a Japanese Chin who's very cat-liked, napping and stretching nonstop. A little pervertic with those big eyes which are so unbalanced. She's always poking her nose into everything and likes to follow me around to see what I'm doing. Super tamed and cute. I think I'm going to miss her more than Mango, the Yorkshire Terrier that I'm also taking care of. Mango's like the complete opposite of Junior. Super naughty, pees and shits wherever unless I bring her down in time. But still, I'm going to miss the way they both jump to lie down beside me when I'm napping at the couch. The way they pay so much attention to me no matter what I'm doing. The way they follow me around as though I'm going to do something important. The way they accompany me which makes me feel like I'm not alone.

They're leaving on the 10th and I can't wait to get my freedom back.

No comments:

Post a Comment