Tuesday, June 11, 2013

At times.

Right now there's this very strong feeling that I have, that is to go back to a certain time where everything was fine. Not great, not bad, just.. fine. You might say but if you wanna change things back then, you wouldn't be who you are right now. And to that, I'll say yes that is exactly my point.

I am honestly just disgusted with myself right now. From my feelings to my thoughts to the way I behave. I have no idea who I am and who I want to be. I hate being jealous of people but that's how I feel nowadays, just wanting what they have. Then it's being disgusted with myself for not having that sense of urgency to do things that are important to me. Right after which, I'll just feel lost because it's been this way ever since graduation, stagnant as fuck.

Wake up, it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment