Sunday, May 19, 2013

What you allow is what will continue.

Received a bad news on Friday which I believe is life-changing but that moment has already passed and I am 90% convinced that I'm over it now so I'm not going to dwell on it. Honestly though, it affected me really badly on that night itself that I really felt worthless and useless. But I guess I gotta be a little more positive and just believe in that when one door closes, another opens logic.

Had a good weekend, met people who I want to see, and had Grandpa's birthday dinner. Food's good and when food's good, life's good. Oh! Mum bought me a denim vest too, was sort of searching for a denim outwear but I really don't look well in the bulky denim jacket so I settled for a cute vest. Then I got myself this lovely evil eye bracelet, a high five bracelet and this cool skull bracelet for sis' 22nd birthday next month.

Been really lucky to find David Levithan's books at the library. I'm so happy that they stock their books because his words are so magical. Forgive me for being cheesy. Managed to find Simon van Booy's Everything Beautiful Began After as well. So I've been really immersing myself in a world full of pretty well strung together words and it feels really nice.

I've never believed that anybody would turn back and glance at me but that's what you did. I've never been the kind who enjoys the moment and not over think about the future. I just know that right now, you are for me. Not perfect; not right; not anything but just, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment