Sunday, May 5, 2013

Better than me

"I think you can do much better than me, after all the lies that I've made you believe"
- Better Than Me, Hinder

I think all that you're trying to do now is staying far away, keeping your distance cause you don't want to hurt me anymore than you are and maybe this is the only one good thing you've been doing ever since I knew you. So in all good sense, all I should do now is let you do that, right? But it just feels like I'm noticing your absence more than anything in the world and that all I can think of nowadays is just you. You, you you and more of you. I'm sick of being patient and waiting for time to do its job.

I just want to erase you out of my mind and for me to stop doing stupid things that brings me right back to that square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment