Saturday, May 19, 2012

Truth be told

Remember when I told you I was craving for pancakes, and the next day we were at the library trying to find books for pancakes recipes then we realized that we could just find it off the internet. The next thing I know we were at the super mart, not searching for ingredients because I got lazy and just grabbed betty crocker's buttermilk pancakes instant mix. You giving in to me, letting me get all the other ingredients, chocolate ice cream, fruits, whatnot and paying for them all. Pancakes with milo, with strawberries on the side, with honey and chocolate ice cream, with love, with you and with me.

I miss you, I miss you so god damn much. Every time whoever tries to tell me you're not good for me, yeah I agree but I know that you were good, to me, and you were bad, for and to me. But none of that matters anymore cause right now I know, in my guts, that you will be good, damn good, to her. That's the you I miss, the you that I can never see anymore, the you who will only exist in my memories. It's okay. It's not okay but it is okay.

I honestly don't know what to feel anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment