Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just get your ass back home.

I'm so glad that mum dad are home from Europe. The presents and the treats are pretty awesome. And my hair's looking much better even though sometimes, I just wanna cringe at the sight of myself. I got so pissed off on Friday night while working till I cried when I was ranting it out to Noelle, such a mess. Feel so stupid for letting her get the better of me, but okay. Hopefully things will get better. I have no idea why I'm typing in such a long paragraph, I guess I just want to get things out. I like champagne + orange juice, it makes it easier to drink. I don't like champagne itself, it's gross. I like rum and coke. I will not drink more than once a week. I will paint and draw more while looking for jobs that are suitable for me in the long term. I will read more good books. I will, I will, and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment