Friday, May 25, 2012

Keep holding on.



Though it's been only 2 days since I last updated but wow, quite a few things happened. Like how I finally developed my first ever film and I love, love, absolutely love the effects on it. What a surprise because I really thought and expected like just, normal pictures but I love them so much. Also, I went to this interview for this full time job, I don't wanna talk about it unless I really get it cause high hopes only leads to more disappointment. But well, there's good vibes from the interview and hopefully I'm right. Met him too and yeah, it was either the dumbest thing that I've ever done or the bravest. Either way, I've haven't regretted a thing with him so I guess that's good.

And the biggest event ever so far.. Graduation. Heh, there's been quite a large amount of graduation spam on facebook and honestly, I was quite irritated cause I've never understood the deal about graduation. It's been so long since I'm out of school and it already felt like I've graduated so.. yeah, anyways, was really happy today, taking pictures with friends and all. Guess that's what the real hype is.

Visited great-grandma today too, she had this bled in her head and like, it affects her memory and speech and stuff but she's still smiling all the time as always so that's kinda good. All I can think of when I was staring at her is that she looks so beautiful now despite being thin and bruises all over, I don't know how to explain this kinda beauty but yeah. Sigh.

Anyways, yeah, so much happened within like 2 days thus explaining the wordy post. Been really camwhoring these few days too. Heh. Oh, and like.. since graduation's over.. I've been thinking.. short hair? Urgh, what's the worst thing that could happen except that my hair has always been my safety blanket and yknow, me being me, I'm always saying this and doing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment