Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wants.

x I want my awkward sunburns to go away right now
x A lifetime supply of bnjs
x Shopping spree at candy empire
x Yonanas ice cream machine (!!)
x My original voice back, even though it's not very nice but the voice now.. yuck seriously yuck
x My nails to grow just a tad bit longer, but it's really nice the length they are now
x A nice family dinner cause it's been quite long
x To see youuuuuu~ sigh..
x A refillable cup of apple sourz with sprite lol jk, just enough to make me happy not drunk
x Many many nice nail polish
x To be able to play soccer every week and improve and not feel bad every single time I play
x To figure out what I wanna do with my hair
x And my life
x A nice day out with my friends
x Get really tanned
x And skinny

Okay I better stop before this list gets impossible ha okay kidding, it's already kinda ridiculous to start with. Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment