Friday, October 19, 2012

Update.

So after 5 days (Sunday to Thursday, today's Friday) of staying at home, trying my best to recover (which is eating mum's old medicine; popping honey&lemon strepsils like it's candy and spamming warm water), I finally went to the doctor just now and he told me the left side of my throat is swollen. I didn't even realize that until I touch it myself. I really hope I get well in time for soccer tomorrow morning but I think it's a long shot, but I'll just go and train and just don't shout at all. Been looking forward to soccer ever since I left my day job and I hate missing training even though I'm not training for anything and it sucks that I can't go swimming too. Argh, just.. lying at the bed at home 24/7 and not doing shit. It's killing me but I guess I'm not going to die afterall. Life's not that good to me.

Okay, guess that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment