Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wishful Thinking

Here I am, in front of my macbook pro, munching on a bowl of spicy prawn crackers despite my throat dying, sounding incredibly lame. But okay, I had a big bowl of chicken mushroom campbell soup with a large packet of enoki mushroom and that's all it takes to bring me back to when I had my holidays free because I always have that for lunch. Miss having nothing to do and nothing to worry about. Nowadays, it'd be worrying if I will need to stay back for OT and etch more shits or finish more layouts. It's so annoying to be sitting in front of a giant screen and face photoshop & indesign for 7 hours and sometimes more. :/ Anyways, we can totally start the countdown next week. 10 more working days then it'll end. :)

But with you, I look forward to ending work because I know I'll be seeing you. You make me so happy. I don't want to leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment