Tuesday, March 15, 2011

But then you came closer

Work's okay. The workload makes us sleepy at times but the radio's random songs keeps us awake most of the time. Or when we can't take it.. we just sneak to the toilet and take a very short nap.

I'm actually happy nowadays. I can say this even though yesterday night was horrible for me but it's just one of those nights that you feel shitty and you question everything. I thank you for actually making me happy because I didn't know I could. But I am. As much as I kinda dislike this, but I don't mind staying like this. I'd regret saying this because if we stayed like this for a long while.. I'll feel even shittier than last night.

Giving you all this because I can and because I can't for the next 2 months to come and who knows, maybe after the 2 months I can't either. Nothing's certain but I want us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment