Thursday, March 24, 2011

Maybe all I need

Left with 3 more weeks of work but after that will be China and not much time will be spent with you. Everyday I can't wait to end work because I'll be seeing you.

Today I was so thickskin and I almost cried in front of you but held everything in because crying's no use right. But at least I got what I want.

1<3

/ I have nothing else to ask for anymore because you're so truthful to me. Sometimes it hurts because the truth hurts, for both the one saying it and the one listening. I thank you for being honest but my heart breaks every time you speak. This love is getting a little too.. much.

// Argh, I feel so horrible. I feel like crying but there's no time to do so. I don't know what to feel. Such a bad way to start the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment