Sunday, July 5, 2015

Recent Thoughts

Someone who listens, who understands, who makes me laugh.

I think that's the top 3 traits that I look for in a guy right now. Though honestly, a guy's not what I'm looking for this year. Told myself that I'll abstain from the opposite sex this year, that it'll be a boys-free year for 2015 but somehow I just can't stop myself from playing with fire. Though the feeling's not new, but I'll get through this shit again considering how "faint" it is. Never would I thought that the guy I eye-candied, I'll end up kissing. Life sure has a way of fucking you around. But whatever, it has to be over now. 

Finished the series "You're the Worst" yesterday and I must say, in this warped mind of mine, I secretly strive to look for dysfunctional relationships like that. Though I'm not sure if I'll regret it if it really happened to me, but to find someone who can be so fucking honest with you, it's rare no?

Anyways, a little update. Time seems to fly pass real quick this year, it's already the start of July. Guess it's probably because of work, haven't really been committed to anything for more than 3 months for a job and this time, I lasted for 6 months. Hopefully this new one takes me to longer terms and more new experiences. But so far so good, no over time, good learning opportunities and lovely colleagues. Fingers crossed :)

Right now, I'm just really looking forward to BKK in August, seems like it's a yearly thing to head over to BKK but I ain't complaining. It's been too long since my last holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment