Saturday, February 9, 2013

Update.

Been helping Farrah's friend to take care of Hazel (chihuahua) since Wednesday and it's been quite an experience. She's so cute and tamed but I'm always on the edge because I always have to worry about her shitting around (she's trained to shit on grass); her barking at neighbors who walk pass etc. But anyways, guess what? Today when I brought her down for a walk, the 9th storey cutie came in the lift and looked at her and laughed and then he talked to me! Been waiting for like almost 5 years for him to talk to me, and finally! Heh heh although it's nothing, he just asked if she's a new dog and etc but oh well, I felt quite nervous and happy afterwards. ^^

And like right now I feel quite empty. Yeah, I have no idea why am I like this now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment