Friday, February 22, 2013

Long time no update.

I... logged in to blogger thinking of all the things I can update, talking to nobody in particular, just writing down what's been bothering me, my recent thoughts and whatsoever. Then I thought about how I recently made a pact with myself to keep my problems to myself, not to trouble anyone with it, and that if I didn't talk about it, it doesn't exist. For a few days, it worked. But now, I wished I had somebody I can talk to about this but at the same time, I don't think there's anybody and that's sad but I just realised, it's really okay to me. Because I just want to forget it. So now I'm typing and talking about how the problem's affecting me but not the problem. It doesn't seem to help but oh well. It was worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment