Saturday, November 10, 2012

Birthday week.

Okay so continuing where I left off.. Sorry it's been so long since my last post, just been really busy and tired.

So on the 27th, I went out with Harminder to support Gurgeet's play and surprisingly I said hi to more people than him on that night despite me being the 0.5% chinese population that night. No joke. Then we went to vault where I fell in love with cider and moshi moshi where I met the cutest waiter and befriended a dancer.

Had a date with Harminder and Wati on the 28th to have our overdue laksa steamboat! It's really good people, go try it. It's called San Laksa Steamboat. Anyways, it was our belated birthday celebration for both me and Wati and Harminder was being a sweetie cause he invited Kumar, Bianca, France and Eugie to surprise us. It was really nice of them. We headed off to Holland V for drinks and Gurgeet joined us too! Oh and that was the night I decided to detox for 1 week and I ended up only drinking yesterday (9th Nov). Not bad right! Heh

On the 29th, met up with Xinyi to get some Sephora goodies and totally didn't know that they'll be having a 20% discount storewide on the 1st to the 5th.. Arghhh but it's okay since I have those vouchers. Then Darren and Hancai joined us for dinner cause they're enlisting on the next day. Went to meet Ziyuan later on at night and then me and Xy went to meet Zac for some ice cream as supper. Super sinful but so good.

Met up with Xinyi and Libing on the 30th to the pool at Chinese Garden. Been such a long time since I had so much fun there and got so tanned which made me very happy! Went off to watch Perks of Being A Wallflower at J-cube and Harminder joined us too. I think like.. my friends are starting to know one and another, which is really nice cause we get to hang out altogether!

Went to JB with Aisyah on the 31st. Bought like 3 bras for $12? Super cheap but I haven't wore any of them yet. Heh.. Anyways the aim of going to JB is to have A&W waffles cause I was craving for it but they didn't have any ice cream on that day.. Erm, like what the hell right? But oh well, brought home quite a lot of goodies and got really tired.

Stayed home on the 1st and had Sambal Seafood for dinner with Mum and Dad and then was contemplating between staying at home or meet J at night. It was a nice start to my November until I got a call from Wati saying that she's at the A&E at NUH so I rushed down to see her in a wheelchair and a bloody bandage at her ankle. Yuck, it was seriously gross. So anyways, didn't get to meet J but luckily Wati was okay.

Gym with Aisyah on the 2nd and we tried this body combat class.. It was super retarded, like I regretted it the second it started. I was so awkward trying to keep up with the moves and it just reassured me that my favorite sports are still swimming and soccer. Then we went off to town for some shopping and I went to collect my pay! Was quite shocked to see that I got quite a bit for the last few days of work. Hmm.. yeah, that's all. Took a long bus ride to Jurong Point and hunted for quite some time for my pills and called J on my way home to talk.

Went for soccer on the 3rd and that's all I did for the whole day because by then.. my whole body was aching so badly. I just felt so nua and tired. Received a message from Sam that night asking me to help her for this production from the 4th to the 8th.

So yeah, helped out as an wardrobe assistant from the 4th to the 8th and like it was really the hardest money I've ever earned. Did the most sai of the sai gangs. But sort of opened my eyes to how the industry is really like and frankly, I quite enjoyed it but it was so fucking tiring. Headed to the bar to collect my pay on the 8th since we wrapped the whole tvc quite early. Went to meet J after that, missed him so much since I haven't seen him for near to 2 months! Am really glad to see him that night and he said so many things which made me so happy. Ah..

On the 9th, did some post prodution shit which I didn't get paid for but it's okay I guess. Went out with Sam afterwards to chill and had a really nice mudpie for dessert. Yum! I love mudpies.

And now.. I just want to relax and do nothing for a week and try my best to sell some of my stuff which are new to buy a black Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac. SO in love with that bag and I have no idea why. So maybe during the time I take to sell some of my stuff away, this obsession will wear off but if it doesn't, then at least I know I won't regret my buy. Lastly.. so sorry for this post cause halfway through it, I realized this are all useless content. Heh, but yeah, just wanted to document my days. And I think I'll never get people who complains about staying at home and having nothing to do because I would really like to do that for the rest of my life. Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment