Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Accept

I must accept the fact that nobody is like me, and that love works in many ways. Just because someone doesn't agree with you or go along with you doesn't mean they don't love you. It just means they're being a bitch or they just can't give in. I must accept it. I must accept it. It is really for my own good.

I came to sp, with the thoughts of you haunting me so badly that I break down every night, trying to find a reason for myself to be feeling like this, trying to let you go because it really has been too long. And now, it's just a couple of months to graduation and fuck, please don't fucking let me graduate with those thoughts haunting me. This would just means I'm back to square 1 and I think it's clear to everyone that square fucking 1 just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment