Friday, April 8, 2011

Really.

Quoted from Xinyi which she quoted from me, "Losing that job, was probably one of the luckiest thing that happened to me since the start of April."

Right now, we're interning at school, under Shirlynn because we had to clock in 6 weeks and we got fired at the beginning of the fifth week. Working under/with Shirlynn is damn fun and slack and everything our previous company is not. But I miss Bing and.. okay yeah, only Bing.

We have to attend FOP from Mon - Thurs next week as Shirlynn's right & left hand, I'm the right because I'm always right. Yeah, hopefully nothing goes wrong during the FOP and we'll get the grades we deserve? :)

Went to get my flu jab just now, and he got his chicken pox jab. :/ I hate hate hate needles because the feeling of it poking into your skin is just disgusting and the feeling of the doctor pulling it out is.. worst. So yeah. At least it's over now. Settled my windows installation into my macbook too.

Last thing to do now is the packing for China and maybe I want to buy a coat for china. (But I doubt mum allows but fingers crossed?)

Shall go and eat my bnj's now because you're outside and I'm bored and I don't want to bother you because nowadays I just feel like such a burden. So much so that I just don't feel like I'm good enough. For you.


No comments:

Post a Comment