Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'll follow you into the dark

Being in this buang country, with the buang internet, I can't do much except read through my tumblr. It has like 371 pages worth of memories, both good and bad. Right now, I'm reading through the period where I just felt like dying and shit because of *. Phew, thank God everything's gone now and I'm SO much happier despite being here and all. But I just am happier.

Anyways, 38 more days to go and let me just say, having your period in this country, this dirty place, is not at all fun to do. I just feel disgusted 24/7 with everything but thank God, you're here to make me laugh whenever it's possible. And m&ms is just 4RMB, which is like 80 cents? Damn cheap comfort food. :)

But bad thing about being here is that my skin is so buang right now, I can actually cry. Argh, and my hair.. the curls are almost gone. It's wavy now and I don't think I trust the china hairstylists with my hair though it's cheap and all. Yeah. Oh yeah, I need to get new specs.

Guess that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment