Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

Here's my cheesy post to sum up 2014.


2014 was almost like 2013, except it was maybe 1.5 times better.

I think my favorite part of it was that I got to travel a lot, to places that's so beautiful that it's unreal. The worst part was that I've lost some "friends", though I'm not sure they're even friends to begin with but I'm just glad they're out of my life now. I'm thankful for those who've stayed, my constants, the quality ones.

I'm really excited and looking forward to 2015, because of my new job which I hope that I can make a career out of it. And no boys, just focus on my career though I know it's still too early to say that. So for 2015, I think all I want out of it is more firsts, more awesome trips, a healthier lifestyle and of course, more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment