Saturday, November 22, 2014

11:39 PM

Currently tipsy on my favourite poison because I can't wrap my head around what happened yesterday. What happened? What happened is that you're still the same condescending, rude, pretentious, lying asshole that you were 2 years back. I've never been able to pinpoint an exact moment where I felt enough warmth from you that lets me know that oh, this is why I like you so much. I've only felt.. dislike, disdain, dis-everything because all you've done is let me down, made me feel unworthy of myself and just, yeah. But despite everything, I still can't stop thinking about you, what you've done and what could have been done. I might like you alot, way more than I should, but I just hate your pathetic self right now.

So, anyways, the point of this article isn't to address the same lame problem I've had for the past 2 years, but more of, can I start over? Can I start to pick the people I want to stay in my life, to stay? Can I? Do I have that choice?

This is probably as honest as it can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment