Saturday, November 2, 2013

Goodbye October.

October this year has been bittersweet for me. Though I was going to HK for a holiday but the two days before that was horrible. I had to make a choice between two options which were both neither right nor wrong, and both of which would make me feel really bad in the end. Ahh.. up till now, I really hope that I won't regret the choice I've made and that nothing else would happen from there.

But on a happier note, HK was really good, sort of like a well-deserved break from working like a dog. It's kind of sad that I couldn't get to shop much because it was going to be winter soon so everything's pretty much thick and long sleeved which is like a big no-no for Singapore's weather. Highlight of the trip was when baby surprised me with a pretty bouquet and a bottle of Moscato (which I only had 3 sips) on the second night as a belated birthday gift. Heh

I'm pretty much slacking at this point of time and erm... currently, what's on my mind is the black Iphone 5s. Ha ha ha, let's hope I get what I want this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment