Saturday, September 28, 2013

Realizing.

I'm just starting to realize those who are true, and those who you can just.. yknow, forget? But yeah, it works both ways, so I'm guessing if I'm feeling this way from them then they might be feeling this way from me. But I'm so tired of keeping in touch with people who won't even remember you to start with and those who I've bothered to stay in touch with.. it just hurts to see that they won't even do the same to you. So yeah, that's it. But I'm not upset or anything, I'm just relieved to finally be feeling this way. Trust me to even feel guilty for such people.

Anyways, been really happy lately and I can always tell that by the amount of food I'm eating. Always bloated! Life's always good when food's good and when you have such an awesome companion beside you. Feeling really contented.

And I'm looking forward to my 21st though I'm not having a party or whatever fanciful way of celebrating (c'mon it's just another birthday), but it's the company that matters. Family and you. That's all I need. And a nice holiday with good food and hopefully good shopping! Ahhh, I can't wait.

Ps, doing this transcript, listening to this Eurasian guy talk about how far Singapore have come since the Japanese occupation really makes me proud to be a Singaporean. So blessed to have such great forefathers and leaders who have fought well to make Singapore the place it is now. To trust people nowadays are complaining about how trains are slow and blah blah blah, imagine last time when they had to take long walks to get to their destinations? It's kinda sad to see how privileged people are noawadays and then, them taking it ALL for granted. But oh well, life isn't always fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment