Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby it's all wrong

Sorry for not updating regularly because honestly, I'm just kinda sick of facing the screen after a whole day of facing the damn screen (I hate you indesign and photoshop) and that's kinda the reason why I want to quit. Spending my time facing the screen when I can be doing much productive and useful stuff. Most often, I would just feel like I'm wasting my life.

My close friend's father had recently passed away and I really couldn't believe it because I remember just seeing him two weeks ago, he was funny and caring and really nice towards to me. I hate it when people leave, hate it so much that sometimes I wouldn't go to their funeral because this way, I can tell myself they didn't really leave. I also hate the fact that it happened to my friend. And the thing I hate most is me getting irritated by my mum when I found out she used my nail polish. I am so ridiculous. Thank God I didn't lose my cool and shout at her or whatever, otherwise I think I'll feel so goddamn guilty.

Okay, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment