Saturday, March 17, 2012

From the inside.

I've been really happy these days with small moments of sadness mixed with nostalgia but it's really, all good emotions. Been doing things I like, eating things I love, meeting up with people I enjoy and just, finding myself. I've no longer feel the need to induce pain onto my heart and finding out things that are irrelevant to my life. Although once in a while, I might get tempted but yeah, I realize I gotta treat myself better.

Today, in the moment of spontaneity, I chopped off like 2 inches of my hair and then I felt quite liberal. Even though I didn't have enough balls to chop off my fringe, but oh well. Guess that was fun while it lasted.

I pray for those two jobs, hopefully, I'll get both and earn myself some money and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment