Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions.

Okay, I know it's probably very late for resolutions but I just want to have them cause I think I'm really being a bitch to myself now. Plus my resolutions are like not that hard to achieve, I just need some discipline.

1) Learn the lyrics to Super Bass (hahaha I am so lame but I swear the song makes me happy)

2) Exercise more (I've got like 362 days to like exercise and don't tell me, I am so lazy that I can only exercise like once in 3 months?! Come on, I was soccer captain once. Don't be lazy please)

3) Learn to make myself happy (this is the most important shit ah, do whatever it takes, if clubbing makes me happy then go clubbing, if eating damn alot of bnjs makes me happy then go eat, if shopping makes me happy then go fucking shop.)

4) Go overseas alone (Need to be independent ah, seriously. Can't tahan myself being so scared + weak + lame already)

5) Learn to live for myself (don't think I need to explain this right?)

Okay I guess that's all. The comments in the bracket are all me scolding myself. Hahaha, how lame can I get? But seriously, I need to change already. How old liao?

No comments:

Post a Comment