Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hypocritamus.

Well well well, I'm just glad that one of your face is happy with her face.

/ I wonder if you even knew what you did. If things are none of your business then I suggest you stay out of it. 20 years of living and you haven't learn that? I regret all that I've done for you. Planning a surprise that was so successful that you cried. I'd take that back if I knew what I had coming for mine. To be honest, it really sucks. To put in effort for someone and in return you get back shit. Fuck thought that counts. It doesn't really count as much. It just shows how much you cared. And I can't even get an apology from you? Haha, stupid fuck. Yeah you're a stupid fuck.

No, I'm not overreacting because I just feel fake friends should just be eliminated from your life because well, you know, just quoting from a famous song, "no time for losers"

No comments:

Post a Comment