Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm coming home

Tomorrow marks the last day that I'll be spending here in my creepy dorm (but somehow I think we're all used to it) and in Dalian because on early Friday morning we'll be flying off to Beijing! Omg, can't wait since there's gonna be a 4 star hotel for us and yeah, pretty much a little holiday. Heh

Me and noelle just laughed pretty hard at some of the pictures on stomp, and I think that's the thing I'm gonna miss. Staying with a friend. Though it's hard but it's a lot of fun. And I'm gonna miss liyana's irritating singing at night, terri's lovely bum and alicia's heavy sleeping (okay just kidding ^^).

Right now I'm having a luggage crisis and and and I can't stop thinking about my skinned shin. It's still so gross. Okay back to my luggage crisis, I think I'm gonna ship back some clothes tomorrow because there's completely no space in my luggage if I were to squeeze them all in and I can do that but if I'm at Beijing, then there's gonna be NO shopping at all because there's really no more space for it but I still have quite an amount of money left to shop so yeah I'll just ship back some stuff to get more space to get more shopping done and yeah. Okay, just want to reassure myself that I'm doing the right thing. Dear God, please keep our parcels safe and send them back to our homes in Singapore asap. :)

And and and yesterday was the first time outta of the days in Dalian that I actually heard his voice! <3 Makes me wanna run all the way home just to give him a hug. Argh, miss him so much. Actually, I miss everybody so much. Especially my sweettalk pearls, my spaghetti from pioneer's koufu, my chicken wings, my sambal seafood, my chicken rice, my carrot cake and my freaking B&J!!! But when I'm back in SG, I'm gonna miss the beef chips, the shrimp flakes, the shrimp pretz, the shao bing, the fried hotdog and the freaking huge chicken drumstick!!! Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment